Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Update!

Well.. for those of you that didn't know yet.. I did get the job working at the Developmental Center... Helping people that really can't help themselves... yup that's me.. Helping people out one day at a time!! Been there for about 3 weeks now and really enjoy it.

Also, I went to go pick up my car today... it was a quick fix, I only hope it was done correctly... total charge was $235... $75 though was just for getting my car towed over there. *sad Face*

Been working a little on my websites... and helping out an old client of mine who nows does graphic work. Helping him out doing some Photo Restoration. http://www.myspace.com/mildmoneygraphics

Finally got Top Spin 3 in the mail today... and I am very disappointed with it... IDK.. I'll give it another try I guess tomorrow.

Well... Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Labels