Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New HTS Comics Comic - 6/2/09 - Don't Mess with a Glowing Monkey

Ok, this comic is based on true facts about glowing green monkeys, though.. I don't know about the green glowing poop. These monkeys were genetically altered to glow so that they may help scientist study them to understand more about humans. They've actually had offsprings and they were naturally born glowing green. Google this story if you don't believe me...  Back to the comic... Monkey was watching the Microsoft conference at E3 on tv, when Pete (a.k.a. Punker) turns the light off... and the monkey, being a monkey, throws poo at him. =)
 
Send me your feedback, good bad, whatever.. I like receiving them =]
email@hugosaraiva.com - www.HTS-Comics.com

Hugo T. Saraiva
twitter.com/bluefire1181

HugoSaraiva.com - SaraivaOnline.com - bLuEfiRe1181.com -  www.HTS-Comics.com
 
 
P.S. I've hidden everyone's email... hopefully it worked. Tested it last night and it worked. If you want to be removed let me know.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive