Monday, June 1, 2009

New HTS Comics Comic - Up, Up and Away - 6/1/09

After watching the movie UP from Pixar (greatest animation company) Strecho got the idea to just finally "blow" Elastico away,  and rid of his pesky being.
Stay tuned to www.HTS-Coimics.com I'm hoping on changing it up soon. Also, you can see all the old archived web comics there.
 
And like always, and comments, questions & ideas, simply email me at email@hugosaraiva.com
And if you'd like me to draw something for you, just let me know! I've already got some requests for drawing on some window shades so when they shut people on the outside will get a nice scene or art (not sure of what it will be yet).

Hugo T. Saraiva
twitter.com/bluefire1181

HugoSaraiva.com - SaraivaOnline.com - bLuEfiRe1181.com -  www.HTS-Comics.com

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive