Monday, February 23, 2009

Arrgh... what a long month!

So... there are supposadly 28 days this month... but it's seems like it's been one of the longest months ever.... Started off with getting out of town and going down to Grand Forks to be near the Hospital and avoid the weather up in Grafton. That was on a Monday... on the Following Wednesday Kat and I went to the hospital at 7am, she got induced and lil baby Marissa didn't show up until the next morning at 12:46am weighing in at 8lbs 6.7ozs. Then we had to stay in the hospital until the following tuesday, due to my ladies getting fevers or not controlling their temps. Wednesday went over to grandma and grandpa's house and stayed there for a while. Thursday I went back to work. Arrgh. Here's a wrap up of my work schedule... I worked Thursday, Friday, Saturday (stayed an extra hour), Worked a Double Yesterday (Sunday 6am til 10pm) work today 1pm til 9:30pm, working a double tomorrow, and work a PM shift on Wednesday... Now as of Saturday and SUnday my body has been so soar. Thurs gotta stop by the Airport... and atleast I don't have to go back to work until the following tuesday, do to some visitors we got here.

No comments:

Labels