Thursday, August 12, 2010

What's I've been up to....

     First of all for about the past month I've been doing some work for KravenSoft, an online business of a friend's brother. Been doing some editing on his website Top30TVShows.com. Where you can watch many of the top requested television shows of past and current time. Also, a lil bit of work on his other venture, HipHopUrbanGear.com.

     I've gone back to my awtwork as well. Doing a few commisioned jobs, one being a logo for a band over in Pawtucket, RI named Munkey Bred. Used one of my characters from HTS Comics, Mike the Monkey. He's spinning some Monkey Bread on one finger (kinda like how basketball players spin a b-ball on their finger) and with the other hand he sporting some Metal Horns! Another job is a comic for a teen based magazine call Green Candy Paws Magazine. I've done a lil work for them in the past, also created their logo. To get there go to www.GreenCandyPaws.com.

     Also, I've been getting my gaming on. It's it has been kinda on overtime. Games go as in the order that I've been playing most: World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (Obviously 1st in my most played), Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty, FrontierVille (Over at Facebook), and I've played a lil bit of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox360). On WoW I finally got a character to level 80, newly created toon named DatPriest. He's a Level 80 Priest on the US Mannoroth Server who is Dual Talent Specialization in Discipline & Shadow. Currently I'm gearing him up with to Teir 9 gear and some PVPing gear. Starcraft II, well, I was doing great the first few times I played against an old friend of mine, from the days of ARC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_Retrieve_Capture), actually another friend from the same game is helping me on WoW (Blindmice), and that's actually where I met my wonderful girlfriend Katrina :) So, back to SC2, I did fine the first couple of 1 vs 1 against him ( PCVII ), then I dunno what happen to me I just couldn't defeat him. Maybe because he's been playing online versus people a little bit more  than me. Also, the campaing game is awesome. I just wished that I didn't have to run everything on low, and not have to shut all my other programs off to run it, *sadface*.

     Now, about Frontierville. I like the game, I do really, but it's just got too many effin' pop-ups... I run out of energy and then it's like "ASK YOUR FRIENDS FOR A PICNIC BASKET!!!!! RAAAWWWR" I hit no. Then right after that... "YOU NEED TO BUY MORE ENERGY!!!!! DOUBLE RAAAAWWWRRR!!!!" -.- really? Don't get annoying. Thats why we had pop-up blockers everywhere, even in the real life (someone holds a sign saying "I'm a pop-up ad blocker... don't look at this ad" or something like that.) The way I see to block your ingame ads... well it's going to be quiet simple actually. I give zynga the bird, and say screw you and your ingame pop-ups! and then I'd be done with it. Currently, I've already stopped playing all of the other zynga games (farmville, mafiawars, cafe world, etc) too many damn addicting games!

     And finally, to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, actually published by the same company as World of Warcraft and Starcraft 2, Activision|Blizzard. Though, this game I have to give great thanks to Tyler for letting me borrow. The improvments to this game from what the same studio made before (Modern Warefare 1) is insaine, mainly the bloodshed on the screen, it's insaine!!! I love the COD games. Just one thing I have not done on this game was take it online or played it co-op. Other than that it's great a 5 out of 5.

     Well, that's pretty much it for now. I also am planning on continuing work on my Clowns Project which I started last year. And we can't forget about my Strecho & Elastico Comics with their pirate adventures, that I was also working on last year.

     And who knows... I might start doing a few more thing, one of which I would love to redesign this site (http://hugosaraiva.com/) its design is about 3 years old and it's time for a 3.0 version of it. Til next time!

No comments:

Labels