Monday, June 22, 2009

New HTS Comics Comics - 6/22/09 - Sleep all day, cry all night

This comic is based on what kind of happend a few nights ago... my daughter was sleeping all night I was the one that was going to be taking care of her through the night... so.. I thought that she would stay up all night... Luckly, story in the comic didn't happen in real life, she actually went back to sleep one or two hours after she woke up from her all day nap.
 
------------------------------------------
 
Don't forget to send me your true stories of what happend to you with your child(ren) and I'll draw up a comic and post it up. Hope all the dads out there had a great fathers day yesterday! And, as always hope you ENJOY!
 


Hugo T. Saraiva
twitter.com/bluefire1181

HugoSaraiva.com - SaraivaOnline.com - bLuEfiRe1181.com -  www.HTS-Comics.com
 
 
 

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive