I've played the beta for about a half hour... great game. I've played the War mode... which is basically territories from halo. The thing I've liked best so far from this game is that one... when you blow someone up, shoot them or whatnot... their arms legs and other lims just seperate from the rest of their bodies! I was was like OMGZ MY ARM FLEW OFF!!... lol kat was on the phone too so the person on the other side must have been like WTF!?!? lol
Gonna go play it some more.. =] find a code and download it from Xbox Live marketplace for free :D
- ► 2010 (46)
- ► 2009 (279)
- Hung Kitty!
- Halo-Ween @ GameZoneRI
- Kiki being KiKi
- Fw: Powerball Drawing Info
- meow? =(
- game screens
- Powerball Drawing for Oct 26th 2008
- lol... Kat's Brother Jarred... Teddy love..
- powerball drawing for oct 22 2008
- Call of Duty: World at War
- Kiki in a blanket =)
- =) a couple of days here in Grafton... and we're a...
- Well... so far so good for miss kiki... though her...
- powerball numbers for Oct 18, 2008
- The Fight For KiKi
- kiki lost her mouse
- kiki found herself with a psp =)
- I get a break from driving =) nap time ^.^
- we've entered North Dakota
- my navigator
- taking a lil break in Dalton, MN... Milo needs a p...
- 1370.6 total miles so far
- as we've been driving today... one thing that I sa...
- 7hrs and 400 miles to go...
- pitstop to refuel..... had 385.6 miles from the la...
- 560 miles to go!!!
- just entered wisconsin a lil bit ago =P
- Sears Towers Chicago
- in chicago.... resting up for a few at the trucker...
- filled the tank to the top... after driving 469 mi...
- south bend, indiana toll..... $4.25
- toll at the end of ohio.... $9.25 blaaaah >.<
- 192 to go in ohio.... sheeesh... here are some pic...
- current location..... Genoa, OH for a quick pit st...
- some bridge in ohio
- hehehe... ohio peoples accents are funny yallHugo ...
- mmmm food time in Ohio... the waffle house.
- my girls =)
- 10:50am pitstop for fuel in snow shoe, Pa $40.47
- still in PA.. frigge state has 299 exits from the ...
- pennsylvania 8:10 toll .75 cents =(
- Cumberland to Grafton
- Sergio's Wedding Day!!
- Oct 9th 10:30pm - as I think to myself... anyone l...
- so, the shirts weren't in by today. so blah, gotta...
- So, Ron's mom is doing better... but still staying...
- Yesterday, Ron's mom had a couuple of heart attack...
- Thu, Oct. 2nd 2008 10:00am
- ▼ October (57)