so, the shirts weren't in by today. so blah, gotta runn out there tomorrow sometime before we go to wrights farm... mmmm... =] still waiting on Paul to get by gamezone so that I can do that lable thing for him. Kyle is suppost to stop by tomorrow so that he could pay more of what he owes me =\
Kyle's dad was suppose to stop by once again tonight... but no dice on that once again. So, we moved the meeting to Monday. Serg was gonna stop by to grab the Server we got at GZ, he was just busy with his wedding stuff I guess. blah. Dave from BJR still no payment from him. Not good not cool.
Me and Kat went over to the Royal Panda for food today... meh... nothing close to East Buffet in EP. plus there's no refills on drinks... and the cups are like small, for $2 per glass. WTF. what a rip. After we ate we went back to GameZone and played a lil Halo 3 with everyone. we're still rusty. I'm starting to get it back... Kat just doesn't like the battle riffles... I myself agree... but that's like the best way to kill others on the game. =\
Oh, I finished reading the second book by David Peltzer ""the Lost Boy" the book after "A child called It". True story about his life... still need to read the third book in that series basically his like after being 18. Not sure which book to read next... got this new SUperman book I bought a few weeks ago, but I also grabbed my old books that were on the family book shelf here. Some old favorites of mine, they're young adult books but I like them. =]
Oh yeah... Hope you like the new blogger look to my site... found it easier to blog my shit on here. Plus... you can comment on what I write!
- ► 2010 (46)
- ► 2009 (279)
- Hung Kitty!
- Halo-Ween @ GameZoneRI
- Kiki being KiKi
- Fw: Powerball Drawing Info
- meow? =(
- game screens
- Powerball Drawing for Oct 26th 2008
- lol... Kat's Brother Jarred... Teddy love..
- powerball drawing for oct 22 2008
- Call of Duty: World at War
- Kiki in a blanket =)
- =) a couple of days here in Grafton... and we're a...
- Well... so far so good for miss kiki... though her...
- powerball numbers for Oct 18, 2008
- The Fight For KiKi
- kiki lost her mouse
- kiki found herself with a psp =)
- I get a break from driving =) nap time ^.^
- we've entered North Dakota
- my navigator
- taking a lil break in Dalton, MN... Milo needs a p...
- 1370.6 total miles so far
- as we've been driving today... one thing that I sa...
- 7hrs and 400 miles to go...
- pitstop to refuel..... had 385.6 miles from the la...
- 560 miles to go!!!
- just entered wisconsin a lil bit ago =P
- Sears Towers Chicago
- in chicago.... resting up for a few at the trucker...
- filled the tank to the top... after driving 469 mi...
- south bend, indiana toll..... $4.25
- toll at the end of ohio.... $9.25 blaaaah >.<
- 192 to go in ohio.... sheeesh... here are some pic...
- current location..... Genoa, OH for a quick pit st...
- some bridge in ohio
- hehehe... ohio peoples accents are funny yallHugo ...
- mmmm food time in Ohio... the waffle house.
- my girls =)
- 10:50am pitstop for fuel in snow shoe, Pa $40.47
- still in PA.. frigge state has 299 exits from the ...
- pennsylvania 8:10 toll .75 cents =(
- Cumberland to Grafton
- Sergio's Wedding Day!!
- Oct 9th 10:30pm - as I think to myself... anyone l...
- so, the shirts weren't in by today. so blah, gotta...
- So, Ron's mom is doing better... but still staying...
- Yesterday, Ron's mom had a couuple of heart attack...
- Thu, Oct. 2nd 2008 10:00am
- ▼ October (57)