I've got so much stuff to do... need to finish working on the mural at gamezoneri... I said to myself a few days about that I'm probably not going to be able to finish it before I leave....and it seems tonight that that is probably what is going to happen. Need to get everything packed for the move. Need money... ah yes... I think this is what has probably been kicking me everyday making that pain a little bit more than the previous day. I just hope that everything goes well... if not for me for my wonderful girls.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Oct 9th 10:30pm - as I think to myself... anyone listening?
=/ Im upset.... not sure why... I guess I've just been getting like this lately. =( My whole life is changing, once again, and it seems like its happening why too fast. Not sure if I can take it. But I know I will, I have to. Serg is getting married to his girlfriend of 6 years... I have yet to sit down with him to actually ask him if he is really happy with his decision in life. Though he has lots of stress from work and that's probably why a lot of times I don't see him how he used to be. Me... well, I've got a bundle of joy in the oven and going to be moving to North Dakota with my angel Kat. She moved here for me... things didn't turn out for the better... well things between us both are great... its just the living conditions. People should just get into the present time... stop thinking that your still living in the old country... and just let others do what they need to... and if its the wrong choice in their lives... then hey... they fucked up and they if they're lucky they can start on lets say.... plan b?
- ► 2010 (46)
- ► 2009 (279)
- Hung Kitty!
- Halo-Ween @ GameZoneRI
- Kiki being KiKi
- Fw: Powerball Drawing Info
- meow? =(
- game screens
- Powerball Drawing for Oct 26th 2008
- lol... Kat's Brother Jarred... Teddy love..
- powerball drawing for oct 22 2008
- Call of Duty: World at War
- Kiki in a blanket =)
- =) a couple of days here in Grafton... and we're a...
- Well... so far so good for miss kiki... though her...
- powerball numbers for Oct 18, 2008
- The Fight For KiKi
- kiki lost her mouse
- kiki found herself with a psp =)
- I get a break from driving =) nap time ^.^
- we've entered North Dakota
- my navigator
- taking a lil break in Dalton, MN... Milo needs a p...
- 1370.6 total miles so far
- as we've been driving today... one thing that I sa...
- 7hrs and 400 miles to go...
- pitstop to refuel..... had 385.6 miles from the la...
- 560 miles to go!!!
- just entered wisconsin a lil bit ago =P
- Sears Towers Chicago
- in chicago.... resting up for a few at the trucker...
- filled the tank to the top... after driving 469 mi...
- south bend, indiana toll..... $4.25
- toll at the end of ohio.... $9.25 blaaaah >.<
- 192 to go in ohio.... sheeesh... here are some pic...
- current location..... Genoa, OH for a quick pit st...
- some bridge in ohio
- hehehe... ohio peoples accents are funny yallHugo ...
- mmmm food time in Ohio... the waffle house.
- my girls =)
- 10:50am pitstop for fuel in snow shoe, Pa $40.47
- still in PA.. frigge state has 299 exits from the ...
- pennsylvania 8:10 toll .75 cents =(
- Cumberland to Grafton
- Sergio's Wedding Day!!
- Oct 9th 10:30pm - as I think to myself... anyone l...
- so, the shirts weren't in by today. so blah, gotta...
- So, Ron's mom is doing better... but still staying...
- Yesterday, Ron's mom had a couuple of heart attack...
- Thu, Oct. 2nd 2008 10:00am
- ▼ October (57)